Avoid Christmas Shopping overload and burnout this year by planning ahead and finishing your Christmas shopping before Christmas Eve. Doing this will prevent you going over the edge and turning into a tree eating monster, no one likes to sit next to one of those people at Christmas lunch. Christmas is meant to be a time of togetherness and all things warm and fuzzy so to get you in this state of mind:
5 Christmas Shopping Tips
1. Write out a list of people you want to give a present to and your intention.
2. Set a budget for each gift you’re buying (and stick to it)
3. Avoid traffic and car park frustrations by doing your Christmas Shopping online
4. Most stores offer Lay By, this is a great option if you don’t have the entire shopping budget up front (and if you lack storage space). Pay the minimum deposit and pay it all off within the agreed time, preferably before Christmas Eve to keep the stress factor down low.
5. Start your shopping as early as you can, these expeditions seem to be less stressful as there are less people about and you’re more likely to find a parking spot.
Christmas Shopping can be a fun and pleasant activity, after all you’re giving a gift because you care. If you plan ahead, you can be the happy christmas tree loving person that everyone wants to sit next to at lunch and in the process you may even save time and money which you can spend on other things that bring you joy.
Thinking outside of the planter box in September →
← 8 movies to watch when sick
Leave a Reply